26 Fév STUDENT LIFE RESOURCES
-Individual appointment: « student life » meeting point at the faculty office E10 (rdc FMM) or by video. Do you need information on health, financial support, a desire for activity or a need to listen to your problems? Individual appointments are possible: : [email protected]
–Students Jobs : for a job at GHICL you can contact :
or elsewhere you can contact [email protected], a personal letter of recommendation will be drawn up in the name of the faculty.
SchoolMed: revision application for PASS courses is looking for students capable of producing high quality pedagogical content: creation of forms, MCQs, other innovative materials. Passing a test to determine the pedagogical level at the time of recruitment. Find out more…Contact us. Find out more plus…Contactus.
–in the EHPADs of the Feron-Vrau group which are regularly in demand for occasional replacements: http://feron-vrau.com
- for the Ehpad Saint François de Sales in Capinghem, contact = Mrs Amélie Hochart. E-mail address : [email protected]
- for the Ehpad Saint Antoine de Padoue in Lille, contact = Mrs Céline Andernack. E-mail address : [email protected]
- for the Ehpad Notre dame de l’Accueil in Lille, contact = Mrs Christelle Gallin. E-mail address : [email protected]
- for the Ehpad Notre dame de Boulogne in Boulogne sur mer, contact = Mr Jean-Louis Tempelaere. E-mail address : [email protected]
- for the Ehpad La sainte Famille in Marquise, contact = Mr Nicolas Nion. E-mail address : [email protected]
- for Bulle d’air, service mandataire de relayage des aidants à domicile, contact = Mrs Nathalie Quaeybeur. E-mail address : [email protected]
–All, all the services of student life : housing, catering, health, solidarity, sport…
The Globe Trotter (University Restaurant located at 47 boulevard Vauban) remains open from 11:30am to 1:00pm for take-away sales only, at the usual rates. A click&collect system is available here.
Meals in the university restaurant now cost 1€ for all students. An INE number is required to benefit from this measure. If it is not on the Services All card, it will be requested from the university restaurant if the student has never communicated it elsewhere.
The CPSU remains open during normal opening hours.
–La Nightline : free night listening service by students for students in Lille. Open every day from 9pm to 2.30am. Confidential, non-judgemental, anonymous, non-directive, free of charge. 03 74 21 11 11. To find out more.